Brisbane Estate Litigation Lawyers
Wills & Estates
Attwood Marshall Lawyers have a dedicated Brisbane team that practice exclusively in estate litigation and Will disputes. Our lawyers are driven to help people resolve these contentious issues effectively so that you can move on from the matter.
Disputes over Wills can be very sensitive and emotionally charged issues that arise when a loved one dies. Our team have the knowledge and experience to support you and guide you to a positive outcome. We can assist with:
- Contesting a Will
- Making a Family Provision Application
- Defending a contested Will
- Challenging the validity of a Will
- Removing the Public Trustee of Queensland or resolving other disputes that may arise when dealing with these types of organisations.
We are able to assist with not only Queensland related matters, but we also have the state-specific knowledge and experience to handle estate litigation cases in New South Wales and Victoria. We will help you get through this difficult time.
Book online now
Our Brisbane estate litigation services include:
Executor & Beneficiary Disputes
Public Trustee & Guardian Disputes
Attwood Marshall Lawyers Brisbane – we’re here to help
- Our Brisbane estate litigation team practice exclusively in contesting Wills and estate disputes. You will get specialist advice you can trust.
- Our lawyers are trained to listen and connect with our clients. You will never be treated like “just a number”. Attwood Marshall Lawyers takes great pride in ensuring we deliver the best possible client experience. Our lawyers are exceptional communicators and will explain everything to you in a clear and simple way. You will know where you stand every step of the way and have complete access to your lawyer.
- We offer our No Win, No Fee promise. This means there will be no upfront costs and you can proceed with your claim as quickly as possible. (Approved cases only).
- If you are unable to make an appointment during regular business hours, our Robina Town Centre office is open until 9pm on Thursday nights and from 9am to 12noon on Saturdays, for your convenience.
Contact our Department Manager
For specialist advice and assistance with contesting a Will or resolving an estate dispute, contact our Gold Coast team today.