Estate Disputes and Estate Litigation
- How does the court give effect to a Family Provision Order?
- What is the difference between contesting a will, challenging a will and disputing a Will?
- What are the different types of costs you are likely to face when contesting a will?
- Are all eligible persons entitled to provision or further provision out of the estate of the deceased person?
- Can I challenge a will on the grounds a will was forged or a fraud was perpetrated?
- Under what circumstances will the Court grant an extension of time in NSW Family Provision Claims?
- I am a beneficiary in a NSW contested will case can my interest in the estate be protected?
- As a step child of the deceased I am considering contesting a will?
If you have an Estate Dispute and would like further advice please contact our Department Manager Donna Tolley, on direct line (07) 5506 8241 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.