Good legal advice can make or break a successful property purchase
Attwood Marshall Lawyers highly experienced property and conveyancing team ensure new home buyers and investors receive the most professional property law services when making their purchases.
Renowned for our intent to help people, Attwood Marshall Lawyers are ready to assist you and your clients today. We are highly experienced in PEXA electronic conveyancing to ensure we deliver quick and simple digital property transactions, which is essential during COVID-19.
Our team are also available Thursday nights and Saturday mornings at our Robina Town Centre office to provide pre-signing advice to all clients who may be attending open homes or requiring advice on a contract outside of regular business hours.
Special Conditions for Contracts
Special conditions in your purchase/sale contract are designed to provide certainty, protection and peace of mind. We’ve put together a selection of templates of commonly used special conditions for Queensland and New South Wales.
- QLD – Subject to Satisfactory Searches
- QLD – Subject to Record of Death
- QLD – Subject to Prior Sale
- QLD – Subject to Grant of Probate and Transmission Application
- QLD – Subject to Due Diligence
- QLD – Subject to COVID-19
- QLD – Subject to Body Corporate Inspection Report
- NSW – Subject to Finance
- NSW – Subject to Prior Sale
- NSW – Subject to Pest and Building Inspection Reports
- NSW – Subject to Grant of Probate
- NSW – Subject to COVID-19
- NSW – Subject to Body Corporate Inspection Report
- NSW – Subject to Due Diligence