The decision to separate should never be a decision that is made lightly.
There is plenty of research that reveals that separation and divorce is one of the most stressful events in a person’s life if they’re unlucky enough to experience it. Not only does the stress impact upon you, but your children as well, all while you’re trying to navigate a complex tapestry of legal process.
During the course of separating, people not realising their legal rights and responsibilities can often make decisions that impact negatively later on.
Should you require any assistance in relation to separation or any family law matter please do not hesitate Attwood Marshall Lawyers on 07 5536 9777 or email email@example.com or complete an online enquiry form.
Read related articles
- What is an Independent Children`s Lawyer?
- Change your Will after separation?
- Take Care during separation
- What lessons can every day Australian’s take from Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’ divorce?
- Does Kim Kardashian have a Binding Financial Agreement?
- How will our family business be taken into account in property settlement?
- Managing your child support arrangements