Family Lawyers Gold Coast

Our family and divorce lawyers are renowned for helping families resolve difficult disputes.

It is our intent to support you and help you understand your rights and find the best legal solution when facing separation, divorce, or a parenting dispute. We will help you move forward quickly with as little conflict as possible.

Whether you are married, separated, divorced, or in a de facto relationship, when a family law matter arises, we understand that you are going through one of life’s most difficult fights.

It is important to have the best support system around you to help reduce your stress and provide you with considered action and independent legal advice.

As a leading family law firm on the Gold Coast, our solicitors recognise that no two family law matters are the same. The family law team are trained to listen and connect with clients to be able to fully understand what matters most to you.

We will assess your unique personal situation and help set goals and formulate a strategy that will achieve your desired outcome in the most cost-effective way.

There are many situations that can be greatly exacerbated, particularly when there are children involved, or jointly owned property and businesses, as well as family violence or domestic abuse. Our empathetic and compassionate family solicitors have the experience and expertise to assist you.

Attwood Marshall Lawyers recommend resolving family law issues by way of negotiation and effective dispute resolution methods, to try to avoid the matter escalating to litigation. Litigation can be emotionally and financially draining for everyone involved, so the earlier we can achieve a resolution, the faster you are able to move on with your life and put this challenging time behind you.

There are certainly cases where court intervention is required. If this is the case, our family lawyers are always ready to guide you through this process and support you in court.

Book online now

Book a legal service appointment with our family law team instantly - it's quick and easy!

Our Gold Coast family law services include:

Divorce Lawyer Gold Coast

Our divorce lawyers on the Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales can provide expert legal advice on divorce and help you prepare and lodge, or respond to, an Application for Divorce.

The family law team can also provide advice on other family law issues you may need to consider when going through a divorce, including property settlements which can be negotiated prior to divorce, parenting arrangements, child support and spousal maintenance.

Property Settlements & Spousal Maintenance

Settling property disputes and spousal maintenance when a relationship breaks down can be an extremely emotionally charged issue. It is not always easy deciding who gets what in a property settlement!

It is important to divide property in a way that is fair to both parties and to formalise your property division agreement in a legally binding way.

Parenting Disputes & Child Custody

We are here to help parents resolve disputes over children and child custody, and to formalise parenting arrangements swiftly.

It is our goal to help you negotiate with your former spouse in a way that reduces conflict and focusses on the best interests of the children.

Binding Financial Agreements

Establishing a binding financial agreement early on can provide you with peace of mind and reduce the risk of a property dispute arising that can be extremely stressful and costly down the track.

Our experienced Gold Coast family lawyers can prepare and review financial agreements to ensure your best interests are protected.

Child Support

When two parents separate, it is expected that they fulfil their parental responsibility to continue to financially support their children.

Child support should give consideration to a child’s daily living costs, fees associated with their education, medical and health costs and any other expenses that may arise from extra-curricular activities.

Domestic & Family Violence

Our experienced family lawyers are here to support you in your time of need.

Put a stop to domestic violence and contact us for assistance by phoning our 24/7 phone line on 1800 621 071. We’re here to help.

Gold Coast family solicitors – supporting families through tough times

Our promise to you:

  • An experienced family lawyer by your side. Our dedicated Gold Coast lawyers practice exclusively in family law matters. The team are led by Senior Associate Hayley Condon, who has extensive experience in all aspects of family law and is a member of the Family Law Section of Law Council of Australia, and the Family Law Practitioners Association. Hayley was named a finalist in the Women in Law Awards 2022 for Senior Associate of the Year in recognition of her dedication to her clients and mentorship of the family law team. Hayley is supported by a strong team of confident and driven lawyers and senior paralegals who are passionate about the work that they do helping families through tough times.

  • The support of specialist legal departments. As an all-service law firm, our family lawyers are supported by other specialist departments who are able to assist with any overlapping legal issues that arise for our clients. This can include reviewing your Will after separation, redrafting Power of Attorney documents, or help with purchasing or selling a jointly owned business or property.

  • Flexible appointment options. If you are unable to make an appointment during regular business hours, our Robina Town Centre office is open Thursday night until 9pm and Saturday morning from 9am to 12noon to ensure you can meet with your lawyer at a time that suits you. We also have conveniently located offices at Coolangatta, Southport and just across the QLD-NSW border at Kingscliff. Phone and video conference appointments are also available for all our legal services.

Contact our Department Manager

Book an appointment today with our experienced team at our Robina Town Centre, Coolangatta, or Kingscliff offices.



Message our Department Manager, Donna