Brisbane Estate Litigation Lawyers
Wills & Estates
Attwood Marshall Lawyers have a dedicated Brisbane team that practice exclusively in this area of law. Our team is driven to help people resolve these contentious issues effectively so that you can move on from the matter.
Disputes over Wills can be very sensitive and emotionally charged issues that arise when a loved one dies. These types of disputes can put additional strain on relationships that may already be in a fragile state. Our team have the knowledge and experience to support you during this emotional time and guide you to a positive outcome.
Our estate litigation lawyers can help with:
- Contesting a Will
- Making a Family Provision Application
- Defending a dispute
- Challenging the validity of a Will
- Removing the Public Trustee of Queensland or resolving other disputes that may arise when dealing with these types of organisations.
We are able to assist with not only Queensland related matters, but we also have the state-specific knowledge and experience to handle estate litigation cases in New South Wales and Victoria. We will help you get through this difficult time.
Book online now
Our Brisbane estate litigation services include:
Executor & Beneficiary Disputes
Public Trustee & Guardian Disputes
Estate Litigation Lawyers in Brisbane – we’re here to help
By choosing Attwood Marshall Lawyers, you can expect:
- Specialist advice you can trust: Our Brisbane estate litigation team practice exclusively in contesting Wills and estate disputes.
- Transparency and regular communication: Our lawyers are trained to listen and connect with our clients. You won’t be treated like just a number. Attwood Marshall Lawyers takes great pride in ensuring we deliver the best possible client experience. Our lawyers are exceptional communicators and explain everything to you in a clear and simple way. You’ll know where you stand every step of the way and have complete access to your lawyer.
- No Win, No Fee or deferred payment options*: We offer our No Win, No Fee promise. This means there are no upfront costs, and you can proceed with your claim as quickly as possible. (*Approved cases only).
- Convenience: If you are unable to make an appointment during regular business hours, our team can arrange to consult with you over the phone, by video conference, or at an alternative time and location that suits you.
Read the latest articles by our Estate Litigation lawyers
Contact our Department Manager
For specialist advice and assistance with contesting a Will or resolving an estate dispute, contact our Brisbane Lawyers today.