Buying and Selling Businesses
We provide a full range of advice and support on all aspects of business and commercial transactions both in Queensland and New South Wales.
Our commercial team brings a wealth of experience assisting both buyers and sellers in the buying or selling of businesses, regardless of the size or location of the business.
We believe in the need for clear communication and easy to understand advice. We deliver contracts that protect your commercial interest and provide certainty on the process of the deal.
Any commercial transaction should be on commercial terms and conditions and we approach each sale or purchase on a practical and commercial basis.
Important issues to consider when buying a business include, but are not limited to:
- Entity in which you are purchasing the business.
- Restraints on the seller after completion.
- Security of tenure of the premises from where the business is conducted.
- Employee entitlements and potential employee issues.
- Stamp duty.
Read our latest blogs related to business sales and purchases:
- What to be aware of when buying an existing business
- Time to revisit stamp duty on sale of businesses
Contact Property and Commercial Department Manager Jess Kimpton (email@example.com or 07 5506 8214) for help with any queries you may have in relation to buying and selling businesses.