Compensation for Motor Vehicle Accidents (NSW)
Have you been injured in a motor vehicle accident?
Our dedicated lawyers are here to help. Attwood Marshall Lawyers are a leading personal injury and compensation law firm with the experience you need to get the best outcome from your motor accident compensation claim.
If you have been injured in a NSW motor vehicle accident as a driver, passenger, pedestrian, motorcyclist, or bicycle rider, you may be entitled to claim compensation. Injured road users are often able to claim compensation benefits for their injuries (e.g. weekly payments, medical and treatment expenses, etc.). You may also be able to claim common law compensation by taking action against the insurer of a negligent driver or road user.
For all motor vehicle injury compensation claims, we offer a No Win, No Fee guarantee. What this means is that you only pay our fees if you win your claim. In most cases, the insurer is required to pay for, or contribute towards, your total costs. In the event your claim is unsuccessful, you will not be required to pay for anything. We will waive your costs.
To find out where you stand, book your free, no-obligation consultation with one of our friendly lawyers today. We are always available to chat with you at one of our conveniently located offices, over the phone, or via any other suitable arrangement.
Book online now
1. Get in touch
We’re here to listen! Tell us your story.
Sit down with one of our friendly compensation lawyers for your free, no-obligation consultation.
3. Let us fight for you
Our team will manage all negotiations with the insurer and fight to get you a positive outcome.
Once we receive your settlement from the insurer, we will transfer your payment into your bank account. With your claim settled, you can put the accident behind you and focus on your recovery.
There are many circumstances in which you may be eligible to make a compensation claim for an injury in a motor vehicle accident. These include:
- If the other driver or road user was at fault
- If the injured claimant was under 16 years old and a resident of NSW at the time of the accident. In this type of case, you can make a claim for the children’s special benefit, regardless of who caused the accident.
- Blameless accidents (for example, accidents caused by an unexplained mechanical failure or by an unavoidable collision with an animal or object on the road.)
To find out more information about your eligibility to make a claim for compensation, call our team on 1800 621 071.
You can still make a claim for compensation against the Nominal Defendant. Strict time limits apply so act fast.
Attwood Marshall Lawyers offer a No Win, No Fee guarantee. This means we defer your legal fees and pay your evidence costs on your behalf until the end of your claim. Even then, the insurer often has to contribute towards your total costs. If we don’t win your case, you will not need to pay our legal costs – we will waive them entirely.
Yes! Strict time limits apply. For this reason, it is imperative that you act quickly to claim compensation for any personal injury sustained in a motor vehicle accident. Most claims have a strict three-year time limitation from the date of accident, or the claim will be statute-barred. For claims against the Nominal Defendant, there are urgent timeframes so call us today.
- Ring Attwood Marshall Lawyers as early as possible to obtain advice;
- Report the accident to the police;
- Obtain details such as registration numbers, witness names, police details, photographs.
- Serve a Personal Injury Claim Form on the CTP insurer;
- Once medically stable, we’ll have your injuries assessed and provide evidence and information to the insurer;
- We’ll undertake settlement negotiations with the insurer on your behalf. Most claims are resolved informally or at out-of-court settlement conferences.
- If settlement negotiations fail, we will progress your matter to the Claims Assessment Resolution Service (CARS) or to Court within 3 years of the accident.
Contact our team to discuss your matter or find out more about our compensation claims process on 1800 621 071.
Attwood Marshall Lawyers are one of the longest standing and most trusted compensation law firms in NSW. We have helped injured claimants with motor vehicle claims for decades and remain at the forefront of our industry. We are trained to listen and connect with our clients. We work hard to understand your story and what matters most to you. We help you on your road to recovery and strive to change your life for the better. We take the stress out of your claim so that you can focus on your recovery, health and wellbeing.
Unlike small or large national firms, we provide our clients with the best of both worlds, combining top tier legal knowledge, resources and expertise with local law firm client service.
Attwood Marshall Lawyers have long held an impeccable record for winning cases and achieving top end results. Most of our new clients come to us by word of mouth (i.e. referred by other happy clients!).
A few more reasons why Attwood Marshall Lawyers is the best choice for your compensation claim:
- Our free, no-obligation initial consultation
- Our No Win, No Fee guarantee
- Our personable, friendly, and experienced lawyers and staff
- Immediate assessment of your claim, so you know where you stand
- No upfront costs
- Expert legal team led by Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury Law
- 24-hour availability (we’re here to support you weekends, public holidays, or evenings as required)
- Home and hospital visits. We will come to you if you are restricted to ensure there are no delays with your claim.
No Win, No Fee NSW Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
Attwood Marshall Lawyers act on a No Win, No Fee basis on almost all compensation claims. You only pay our fees if you win your case and receive compensation! We offer a free, no-obligation and confidential discussion so you can find out exactly where you stand.
Send a message
Free Compensation Checker
Want to find out in 30 seconds or less if you are eligible to make a No Win, No Fee compensation claim?