Gold Coast Wills & Estates Lawyers
Wills & Estates
Our Gold Coast Wills and Estates lawyers are ready to help you with all matters, whether you require a simple Will, comprehensive estate planning services, assistance with administering an estate, or if you are seeking expert advice about contesting a Will.
We are renowned for our expertise in this area and are proud to have one of the largest and most experienced Wills and Estates teams in Australia.
Book online now
Our specialty areas include:
Why choose Attwood Marshall Lawyers
- We have a dedicated team of Gold Coast lawyers who practice exclusively in Wills and Estates and Succession Law.
- Our Gold Coast Wills and Estates lawyers are valuable members of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP); the worldwide professional association for those advising families across generations.
- With in-house Accredited Aged Care Professionals, we are able to give you up-to-date and local advice to help you make an informed choice about aged care that will suit your unique circumstances.
- In approved estate litigation cases, we offer our No Win, No Fee or deferred payment policy, so you can take legal action quickly, without having to worry about upfront costs.
- Our extensive experience, local state-specific knowledge and longstanding history delivering positive outcomes instills confidence in our clients.
- We are able to make appointments outside of regular business hours. We have a 24/7 phone line for urgent matters and you can also make an appointment to see your lawyer at our Robina Town Centre office which is open Thursday nights until 9pm and Saturday mornings until 12pm.
- If you are restricted and can’t visit one of our offices, we can come to you! We can arrange for our Gold Coast lawyers to visit you at home, at hospital, at an aged care facility, or at any other suitable location if required, for your convenience.
Contact our Department Manager
To make an appointment with one of our dedicated Gold Coast Wills and Estates lawyers, contact us today. The team are ready to help you plan for your future and ensure your estate and your family’s interests are protected.